From PickwikiJump to navigationJump to search
No warranty either express or implied, blah blah, on the source code here. By posting code you are implicitly giving others permission to modify the code.
- General format HintsAndTips
- Put <PRE></PRE> around code sections to turn off wiki formatting for that section
- Watch out for trailing "\" at the end of a line - even within a <PRE></PRE> block it appears to smush lines together
- BasicSource for Pick basic programs
- UniQuerySource for UniQuery tips and tricks
- ProcSource, hopefully this is largely for historical interest now!
- ExternalSource for C programs (or other languages) that interface with an MV database, or may be interesting to a pick programmer.
- JavaSource for Java and JSP source code that interacts with a MV database
- PerlSource for Perl source code (or links to same) that interacts with a MV database
- XmlSource for programs in any language that use XML to communicate with a MV database
- AspSource for programs that use ASP to communicate with a MV database
- EmacsLisp source that interacts with MV database (see also Basic Source programs EM and UV.EM)
Links to other sites with source code
- http://www.martinscholl.com/html/downloads/UniEditor.html (nifty windows editor, with syntax highlighting)
- https://bitbucket.org/slestak/u2-tools (Steve Romanow)
- https://bitbucket.org/foss4mv (FOSS4MV)
- http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gb.reynolds (Gordon Reynolds)