The following are links to Java or JSP source code that works with MV databases:
- UniObjectsTest A simple program you can use to make sure you are able to communicate with your UniVerse or UniData database using UniObjects for Java. TestMeInstructions has some hints for getting started.
- If the test program won't work, check here RPCDaemonHelp for help getting the RPC daemons started.
- UniFileTest is test code showing a problem I'm having with the ReadNamedField method in UniObjects for Java. I would appreciate any help tracking down why it works only four out of five times!
- PhpJavaIntegration Simple test programs and instructions for getting PHP, Universe or Unidata, and Java to cooperate.
- Source code for a U2 command execute parser (CommandReader)
- UniDataSet example
See HintsAndTips for how to keep the wiki from making links out of every class and variable name.
[TG] This page is heavily U2-based. See AccessFromJava page and discussion started there.