Revision as of 17:41, 4 August 2015 by IanMcGowan (Add some comments...)
Pickwiki TODO ideas
- Stop bot registrations
- This appears to be under control?
- Cleanup mass bot registrations
- This is going to be a chore to do manually - a mass update to the mysql db appears to be best practice
- Smoother enrollment process for "real" users
- This seems to be working fine, apart from confusion around the moderation process
- Clearer roles and responsibilities:
- Bureaucrats (aka Security Admins)
- Approving new users
- Other roles?