No warranty either express or implied, blah blah, on the source code here. By posting code you are implicitly giving others permission to modify the code.
- General format HintsAndTips
- Put <PRE></PRE> around code sections to turn off wiki formatting for that section
- Watch out for trailing "\" at the end of a line - even within a <PRE></PRE> block it appears to smush lines together
- BasicSource for Pick basic programs
- UniQuerySource for UniQuery tips and tricks
- ProcSource, hopefully this is largely for historical interest now!
- ExternalSource for C programs (or other languages) that interface with an MV database, or may be interesting to a pick programmer.
- JavaSource for Java and JSP source code that interacts with a MV database
- PerlSource for Perl source code (or links to same) that interacts with a MV database
- XmlSource for programs in any language that use XML to communicate with a MV database
- AspSource for programs that use ASP to communicate with a MV database
- EmacsLisp source that interacts with MV database (see also Basic Source programs EM and UV.EM)
Links to other sites with source code
- http://www.martinscholl.com/html/downloads/UniEditor.html (nifty windows editor, with syntax highlighting)
- https://bitbucket.org/slestak/u2-tools (Steve Romanow)
- https://bitbucket.org/foss4mv (FOSS4MV)
- http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gb.reynolds (Gordon Reynolds)