- DBD::UniData module: http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/udjava/perl.html (dead)
- Robert Colquhoun's module for accessing UniData from Perl
- UDT (v0.20) module : http://dmk.dyndns.org/archives/000324.html (dead)
- Daniel Klein's module for reading Unidata files and records using the IBM's Intercall library. **New version: Apr. 6, 2005 **
- Some perl scripts and a basic program to provide a cgi interface to unidata - using named pipes as the interface.
- PerlVersionOfFstat - a perl wrapper around the stat system function, for systems that do not have fstat
- IdleUsers - a perl script to list users that have not had any tty activity in a defined amount of time
- A perl "glue" script to allow connections to Oracle, communicating back via a named pipe